slimphoria keto main ones so I'm kind of in the

slimphoria keto main ones so I'm kind of in the market for an electrolyte powder I could just mix in with like juice or not juice that's a lot of food the next three things they're very similar so this is golden roasted flax seed this is pretty much it these aren't like whole flax seeds I like one they're already like ground down because then I can use this like directly in cooking I can put this in a mix with like chia seeds and have em seeds and make a chia pudding so I just find that this is the better product to purchase however if you guys want to like grind your own black seeds feel free to get pull ones but this is just my favorite brand I get this um Costco it's really affordable and this bag like will literally last me like six to nine months because there's so much in here that's a very similar product is chia seeds for those who are skeptical about chia pudding hemp seeds flax seeds all of that like the good thing about this is that you can mix it into baking and it adds more fat and adds more protein adds a little bit of crunch if you don't cook them too much it can also act just like a thickener and an egg replacement flax is reall



y good for that as well so there's a lot of things you can do with this it's really diverse again I get this brand specifically it's like the Kirkland brand I get it at Costco very affordable and this bag will last me forever the next one again similar y'all could against it it's ten parts we got this at Costco as well we kind of love CrossFit for everything so pretty much almost everyt slimphoria keto diet hing you're gonna see in this video is from Costco it's just a good way to like save money I like to eat as many hemp hearts as I can because it has like the Omega threes and the Omega 6s that you really want to get but for us like we can't eat salmon because obviously we don't eat meat so we don't have like other animal product versions that can get us the same nutrients so I really like having these and all of these are pretty healthy the good thing is that for pretty much any carb that you get and Hennessy no or flax seeds it's gonna have you equivalent amount of fiber so it almost completely cancels itself out which is good to know the next thing is just premium cocoa powder I use this to bake like any cookie I make or granola bar anything to just give it a bit of a chocolaty twist because Chris over there has a bit sorry my septum is crooked like always but



https://mumybuzz.com/slimphoria-keto/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/762586149390628651 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slimphoria keto the all-clad skillet right these things a