slimphoria keto the all-clad skillet right these things a

slimphoria keto the all-clad skillet right these things are my next item is something that I love and use multiple times a day and I'm embarrassed to show it to you because it is filthy but it means so much to me that I mean that I have to show it to you and that's my garbage can although okay I will not dare show you my kitchen garbage can it's filthy as it is but I have a small kitchen and I have nowhere to store my garbage in a cabinet so my garbage can has to sit out and I also wanted something that has a lid on it and covers and it does recycling and a do I want a Vitamix yeah I do can I afford a Vitamix not really I don't use a blender enough to spend $500 on a blender or 350 this is exactly hundred bucks $99 it is so powerful I cannot even explain it to you what I love about it is that the handle I mean the lid locks on you can't get in there but what I love you see that blade there are three let me show you here don't touch it would you I'm serious how to cut your fingers off there are three it's not just a blade in the bottom right is there are blades all the way up so if you want to pulverize ice there's a killer margarita and in here like you know I live in Florida one of the only things we really use the blender for is mixed drinks and this serves that purpose well but this does soup this does smoothies what I also love about this is this particular set for 99 bucks this is the professional 1100 watt with with a electronic control panel is that it comes with two of these jars that you can fit right on here and it works like a nutribullet right and then I flip it over I can take the blade off put my lid on take a smoothie to go so my ninja professional 1100 watt blender with the locking lid this guy goes on here locks down you can't open it fits right on there




https://mumybuzz.com/slimphoria-keto/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slimphoria keto main ones so I'm kind of in the